January 23, 2009

Abby's Big Trip to South Austin


This afternoon I ventured out of the house and all the way to South Austin for Abby to visit with her Grandpa and Ja Ja (my Dad and stepmom). It was so nice to get out of the house for a longer stretch of time.

Overall, she was good for our trip. She slept in the car to and fro and was happy once she received her bottle at their house. She was awake and active for a while and then fell asleep in Jacque's arms while being rocked.



The whole trip wore her out- she konked again after her feeding when we were back home.

2 comments:

Meg said...

That last photo of Abby Lu sleeping is priceless. She looks like Sleeping Beauty. So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Jenk, You don't know me, but I enjoy reading your blog. I know you live north of Austin, but I live South, and I was wondering if you or any of your friends can recommend a good OBGYN in south/central Austin. Feel free to email me if you have the time. Thanks! Kat

aggiekat04@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin