January 02, 2009

Lulu the Ladybug

Picking out Abby Lu's clothes each day (okay each morning, noon, and again at night!) is one of the most fun parts of our day!

Today, we placed her in a little outfit from our friends Johnna and her little girl Anna. Anna was born in August and just outgrew her 0-3 month clothes. Johnna brought us a big bag of clothes just before Abby arrived. It included this little onesie that reads, "my name is Lulu and I am a ladybug." I love it!

We have mittens on Abby Lu right now as her skin on her hands and feet are dry and peeling from the harsh reality of entering the dry world from the wet womb. We are coating them in petroleum jelly to make them better and don't want her eating her hands with the jelly coating.

2 comments:

Being Billingsley said...

Keep snapping those pictures! She's beautiful, and shey will change so quickly. Can't wait to see the birth announcement pic!!!!!

Love,

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Only you would give your newborn spa treatments from the get-go! You are such an amazing mom already. I am amazed by you. I would never know you had not done this a million times before! Oh-- and I have a good feeling Abby Lu is just good natured. If she sleeps and eats so well AND lets you change her clothes without a fight. . . I am keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't turn on you. XOXO! Al

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin