January 22, 2009

Enjoying her Swing

Thank you all for your advice, experience and encouragement as we determine Abby's new menu. From your responses, I know I am not alone. Many of you have or are currently experiencing the same issue.

I am thrilled to report she is a happy camper with a full stomach. I have fed her a bottle three times since yesterday afternoon and after each feeding, she has been content or napping until the next feeding. I really think we are onto something.

With a full stomach, she is also enjoying her swing! It is nice to sit her down somewhere and have her remain content. She can swing and swing and swing! Thank you Alison for the wonderful swing. It is coming in mighty handy!

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Anna, I can't get over how beautiful she is!! I can't wait to hold her!!

Bran- said...

She looks so sweet in this picture and I'm so glad for your sake that she is resting more peacefully now!!

The Gumpls said...

Wow what a little formula can do for an infant! Now what are you going to do in your spare time?!!! Go take a nap!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anna - I have a picture of Katie that looks almost identical to this one of Abby Lu. I'm going to find it and send it to you. She is an angel!! Glad you're still doing so well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin