January 22, 2009

With a Grateful Heart

Marcus and I are truly overwhelmed by the generosity of our friends and family as we celebrate our new baby girl.

I can not even begin to tell you the number of presents this sweet baby girl has received. Each day when we check the mail we are amazed that she has more mail. The gifts have all been so heartfelt and special. They are pieces we will treasure for a long time. The number of monogrammed pieces is almost embarrassing. If anyone else names their child Abby Lu, I've got a car load for you!

On top of goodies in the mail, we are enjoying such wonderful homemade dinners from our church family. I promise you Marcus and I do not eat this well on our own. It is definitely a blessing to have dinner arrive each night allowing us to focus on our daughter and each other.

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for us, called/emailed/texted to check on us, sent us such wonderful gifts, and brought over yummy meals to keep us going. We truly appreciate it all and are so grateful to have loving friends and family caring for us.

2 comments:

Bran- said...

I know I shouldn't say this but this pic is hilarious!!

The Gumpls said...

We have a picture of Blythe crying like this! Funny to look at later!!! I want to come visit you and just gaze her room and at all her beautiful gifts she has received!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin