March 20, 2009

Big Steps

Abby Lu will start school next Thursday when I go back to work. Today, we packed up her big bag to take on the first day. We bought her some fun printed sheets for her personal crib and packed a lap quilt made by Nana. And, for fun, she has her own Texas Tech mobile. We'll make sure she learns Guns Up real soon.




I also took the time this afternoon to take the tags and hangers off of her 3-6 month clothes. While she is still wearing 0-3 months, I know 3-6 is coming soon and many of them may even fit her now. It was a chore! Baby clothes are on crazy hangers and have lots of things tagged together. Here is the pile of hanging clothes that need to be washed now!



In addition the those hanging clothes, I need to go through the 3-6 month drawer and start washing those. She might wear an outfit twice :)

Anyone wanna come over and do laundry?





In case anyone out there has a newborn or a friend having a baby, all Old Navy baby clothes (under 18 months) are $5. I got these two Spring church dresses for $5 each! I also bought her blue jeans and a dress for next Spring.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin