March 08, 2009

Lipstain

I need your honest opinion- is this lipstick color good for me? I rarely wear lipstick. It feels fake to me. I put chapstick on hourly. I don't mind putting on chapstick in front of people, but can't stand to reapply lipstick in public.
So, I found this lipstain which you paint on your lips and once dried it lasts for up to 18 hours. This solves a few of my problems with lipstick; however, it has been so long since I had real color on my lips that I think it looks odd. This is Coy Coral and I think it looks so bright and gaudy, but maybe it is just me.

2 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

It's hard to tell from this picture, but in my honest opinion... anything with the word "coral" is no good for anyone! If you want something from that color family, I'd go with a neutral beige or bronze. But, stay away from orange! :)

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

I have to agreew ith you on the "bright and gaudy" on this one... I think if it were more PEACH it would be a better match for you! This pink is too cool on your skin. BYW, what brand is it? I'm interested in anything that will stay on that long!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin