March 27, 2009

Praise Baby DVD

Last night we tried out the Praise Baby DVD that Andrea bought Abby before she was born. We had not tried it before because I thought Abby was too young. Then I read on a blog recently about a baby younger than Abby liking her Baby Einstein video. So, we unwrapped it and gave it a go.

Abby was captivated. She watched closely in her boppy and was happy all night. I loved the DVD because the music was songs we sing in church and not silly kid songs that you find yourself singing all day.

Thank you Andrea! I will have to buy Praises and Smiles and Born to Worship next. Perfect for giving me 30 minutes to get things done around the house.

2 comments:

Being Billingsley said...

Girl, you have to get the other videos and put them in the rotation soon, or she will reject them when you start to use them!

I think Praise Baby is the greatest thing in the whole world!!!

Peace!

AB

~kristi said...

We have born to worship and LE still watches it. Several times a day if I would let her. It is one of her faves.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin