March 29, 2009

Diapers.com Coupon

We started Abby Lu on Pampers Swaddlers based upon the recommendations of many of my friends who are Mommy's of little girls. They are soft and clothlike. We had tried some other diapers, but I seem to be able to smell what is inside them more than the Pampers. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all of the free diapers I have received, but if I am spending our money on them, I prefer Pampers.


I read on another blog about buying from Diapers.com and checked it out Friday night... aren't you jealous at how exciting my life is?!? So, I bought them and used a $10 off referral code I found. The big box of diapers was $40 which is a deal! We are moving into size 2 next and I discovered you start getting less diapers for the same price as you move up. Diapers.com also offers free shipping when you spend $49 and they arrive in 1-2 days.

My diapers are on their way and the confirmation email they sent me offered a referral code so that my friends can receive $10 off when they sign up on their site. So, if you need diapers, enter the code ANNA1256 to save! Plus, I get $5 when you place an order.

So, if my diapers cost $40 and I had to spend $49 for free shipping, how did I get to the magic number you ask? With these darling little Robeez. I can't wait to see Abby's little piggies inside the fushia patent!


1 comment:

~kristi said...

we also did amazon.com, every 3 months they had spend $100 and get $50 off

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin