March 29, 2009

Birthday Lunch

I have had a wonderful 33rd birthday today starting with early morning greetings from Abby Lu. Her and Marcus made me a sign while I slept in, just a little!









After church, we ventured out to lunch at Hula Hut. I have not eaten there in a year and wanted a tubular taco. We were lucky to beat the lunch crowd and eat with no wait! Score!











Marcus and Abby gave me a beautiful iron cross for my collection and a new stamp of Psalm 37:4 which is just perfect for a baby page. I also ordered my vintage photo ring with Abby's picture this week. It is my big birthday and Mother's Day present.

Thank you for making my day special!

3 comments:

The Gumpls said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I totally forgot to tell you at church today! What a goof I am!!!!! You looked so beautiful!!!! Thank you for letting me hold and feed Abby today! What a wonderful moment!

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

Happy Birthday! You are so blessed! Love, the Guerra Family

Erica Wagner said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous day! Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin