March 28, 2009

Birthday Celebration at Dad's House

Tomorrow is my 33rd birthday and my sister's 29th birthday, so we celebrated with each other, my Dad, stepmom and her mother this afternoon. It was a great day for grilling burgers, watching basketball, and eating cake! A few weeks ago I received my birthday present from them- one week in a condo at the location of our choice. With a new baby girl in tow, we decided to go simple and booked a week in East Texas to shop Canton for Christmas. It'll be great fun! Tiffany and her family are looking at Branson or Orlanod!
We arrived to find that Kyleigh and Jacque had made us a welcome sign on the gate.
Jacque's Mom, Midge, joined us and was able to meet Miss Abby Lu.
Before we left, we captured our sweet girl on the green grass. Dad has the best looking lawn in all the land.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin