April 11, 2009

Abby's First Easter Party (with 50 kids!)

l to r: Josette, Heather, Katie, Lori (the hostess) Natalie, Blythe, Michael, Abby Lu, me, Jenny and Ivan
I was off on Friday and was super excited to spend the morning with some of my church girlfriends for the Pavesi's annual Easter Egg hunt. I have heard about this party for years, but never attended. It was all I had expected and more!

The party came complete with brunch, the Easter story, a big egg hunt, outdoor play, and an egg toss for all of these kids! Wow! I look forward to next year when Abby Lu can really wobble around and pick up eggs filled with candy for Mommy and Daddy!

Look at sweet Abby Lu in her lamb ears with me and her sweet friend Michael. His Mom Natalie and I have fun doing photo shoots. Michael often ends up making faces at Abby Lu who falls over on Michael.

I hope they are friends when they are older and we can use these pictures! Michael gave up on Abby Lu and just took her ears!

1 comment:

The Gumpls said...

I can't believe how stink'n cute they are together! Great pictures!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin