April 24, 2009

New Camera

I drove to Dallas and back on Monday for work and used my mileage check to buy a new camera. I always have a camera in my purse and have been told that Abby is the most photographer child in the world! Since having a baby, I haven't been satisfied with my small camera- I think I overzoom, don't keep my hand still, and try to take pictures in bad lighting. It was adding up to 40 takes to get a good shot. I find this camera on Amazon- it does everything you can imagine, plus it is 13.6 megapixels! I love the clarity! I can also edit on the camera, it has smile detection and can focus on a face. You can also tell it ahead of time if you plan to blow up a picture (up to 11x17) and it will ajust the pixels with that in mind. Here is my first pic of Abby Lu with the new camera. She hung out in her bumbo this morning on the bathroom counter while I did my hair and makeup. She was starting to get unhappy. Sitting up is hard work!


1 comment:

Grammy said...

A good camera is a necessity for those moments that come along once in a lifetime. Thank goodness for digital. You don't have to spend money on film and developing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin