April 16, 2009

Reunited...

... and it feels so good!
Boy did I miss my baby girl this week! I flew to Michigan for work on Monday morning and landed Wednesday night after 10:00. It was a long 2 days. I couldn't wait to get home and just snuggle with Abby Lu and kiss her sweet neck. Thankfully she remembered me and smiled when Marcus brought her to me at 1:30 for her middle of the night feeding. It was wonderful. This morning when I got her ready for school she grasped my hand with both of her hands just to make sure I didn't leave again.

Marcus did wonderful with her and impressed me immensely! He had to manage school drop off and pick up, all of her feedings included the middle of the night one, getting ready in the morning, and nighttime entertainment. To top it off, he still found time to get me roses when I arrived home. Thank you Marcus- you are an amazing husband and father and Abby and I are so lucky to have you!


3 comments:

Brian, Carrie, Addison & McKenna said...

Welcome home! I bet it was hard being away from your baby girl.

Grammy said...

I am so glad that you are both such awesome parents. Love

Melissa said...

Good job, Marcus!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin