April 02, 2009

Long and Lean

Look at how long Abby Lu is getting! I am amazed. It feels like she is getting too long for her swing, changing table and the boppy. I know she can use there for much longer, but it is strange to see her fold up into the swing, kick the wipes off the edge of the changing table and lay across the entire boppy.

Our next pediatrician appointment is at the end of April, I look forward to seeing how long she really is. I am sure it is only a one-inch growth, but it feels like 10!


PS The diapers and shoes arrived yesterday. Diapers are fine, but the shoes are twice her foot size even though she is the right age for them. This girl has the tiniest feet. Socks are still falling off (even newborn socks!) and only one pair of shoes fit and she has to be wearing socks for them to stay on. Doesn't she know Momma has a whole lot of cute shoes just waiting for her?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, girl! Shoes have been a huge source of frustration for me, too. Cora JUST grew out of her NEWBORN shoes! I, too, have a whole host of cute foot apparel just sitting in the closet. I feel your pain!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin