April 17, 2009

Abby's New Frog

My Dad was in the National Guard when I was growing up and he would have to leave town with them a couple of times per year. He always brought us back a present and I loved it! Just the excitement and wonder of what could be in his duffle bag! Since I travel for my job, I hope to bring back something for Abby each time I go.

While I was in Michigan I bought Abby a big stuffed frog. She has a frog on her changing table and the bar on her car seat that she loves has a frog. She loves them all! I am thinking the bright shade of green is key. Developmentally, she can't see all colors, but green might be an early one.
First, she "kissed" (READ: ate) froggy and then she just held onto him tight to keep him in her control. Then, poor baby girl just conked out with froggy.
Notice her sweet bib, it says "Shop Til You Nap". This photo was taken inside the shopping cart at Target, so I guess it is fitting.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin