April 30, 2009

Shoes

UPDATE: The shoes can be found here. I did email them and they will do adult sizes in any of the shoes for the kids price x2. The kids shoes are between $20 and $25.
A few weeks ago a fellow blogger gave away a pair of those precious shoes and I have loved them ever since. They make shoes for baby girls and for their Mommas. I think I want to order Abby and I a pair and we can do a photo of our feet side by side. But, I am debating which pair and if they look like baby girl shoes and would like silly on me. Give me your opinion- can I own a pair and which pair do you like the best? BTW, my pair would not have the ribbon ties. They would just be a ballet slipper like shoe. Any baby pair can have the ribbon ties or the velcro strap.
OPTION #1: BROWN WITH PINK
OPTION #2: PINK WITH FLOWERS
OPTION #3: RED AND WHITE DAMASK

4 comments:

Meg said...

I vote for #3 WITH the strap if you get the shoes. You could wear them, albeit infrequently, with jeans or black pants later on! The other ones, though, are ADORABLE for a baby girl.

The Gumpls said...

I love all of them. My fav is #3! What is that blog site?

Heather Mason said...

I'm outnumbered,but my 1st pick is #1, although all of them are so cute! Can't wait to see what you decide. You ought to share the website with all of us too. Happy Friday!

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

Anna, given that you have some of the most outrageous shoes out there and pull them off quite beautifully, any of these would be great! But if I had to choose, #3 is my favorite, but that's because red is my favorite color :o) Can't wait to see the picture!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin