December 28, 2009

Hello Mr. Aidan

Sunday night since my Mom was still with us, we had a date night! We were scheduled to deliver food to another family in our Sunday school group and meet their new baby boy Aidan. We took them chili and cornbread and chocolate chip cookies just before dinner time.
I loved holding a sweet baby boy! He was very attentive and made the cutest little dinosaur noises. His parents love those little noises, except when he makes them all night long! Afterward, we went to Cover 3, an upscale sports bar in north Austin. Marcus had an ahi tuna burger with the best Parmesan fries and I ate a spicy chicken enchilada. My food was wonderful, but I found a large bone in my food with a couple of bites left. They handled the situation well and I would highly recommend the place. Great selection of food and lots of TVs for the big game.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin