December 18, 2009

What A Day!

We had an action packed Thursday! I went to work on Thursday morning and then left to have lunch with my friends Brandi, Andrea with Lila, and Mary who is visiting Texas from Switzerland. We all worked together at KW and keep in touch via blogs, emails and Facebook. We ate at Maudies and had the best queso! Abby Lu was home sick, so Marcus stayed with her yesterday morning and then brought her to me so he could go to work and I could go home with her. She has a respiractory infection and ear infections. She is happy as can be and then busts out in an awful cough. We spent the afternoon in our jammies watching cartoons and drinking Pedia-lyte.
Then, after Abby went to bed last night, I went to a cookie exchange at my friend Tabriah's house. There were 6 of us and 30 dozen cookies. Can you say sugar rush! We had the most fun chatting, avoiding saying the word "cookie" to win a prize, and eating holiday foods.

I brought Peppermint Snowballs in the bottom left corner. I'll post the recipe on Your Little Birdie this weekend. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tabriah said...

Poor baby! I hope she feels better. Thanks for coming to the party and bringing the peppermint snowballs, YUM!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

A cookie exchange party?! Oh that sounds wonderful!!

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

Awww, hope Abby Lu feels better soon. Those baby coughs are the worst, you always think they're dying! I can't wait for your recipe for your cookies... I may have to send you some of mine too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin