December 21, 2009

My Little Stinker!

Sunday afternoon Abby and I attended Kiersten's 2nd birthday party. We had a lot of fun which is not evident by the lack of pictures I took. Marcus didn't join me and I felt like I spent the afternoon preventing Abby from opening their presents, crawling down the steps into the backyard, crawling up the steps to their bedrooms, putting her mouth on Kiersten's baby sister's toys, and generally keeping Abby quiet.
Kiersten had a lady bug party and was so cute showing off her presents and playing with the kids. It was a great trial run for another party we will have in just 2 weeks. I have work to do!Anyway, I dressed Abby in this precious new dress made just for her by her fashion godmother Johnna. Get this- it is made from 2 dishtowels at the $1 spot at Target. Yea, 2 dishtowels sewn together with a loop on top for the ribbon. Abby has a Santa head on the front and a second one on her booty! So cute! Thank you Johnna! This sweet innocent face found her dress ribbons to be a little bothersome and in the car ride to the party, she untied them and pulled them out! So, we arrive on time for the party and I look and her ribbons are in her hand and her dress is open and folded over to her belly.
She then proceeded to get all cranky with me that we had to sit in the car for 10 minutes while I figured out her to run the ribbon back through the long holes to make her dress work again.

Forget the cute little bows, girlfriend is getting super tight double knots next time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin