December 28, 2009

Monday Funday!

I am off work all week for the holidays and today was Marcus' one day in the office. So, Abby and I ran some errands this morning before meeting Marcus for lunch. We went to Target to buy some items for her upcoming birthday party and this little stinker decided that while still stapped in, she could turn herself around and get the toy she wanted. It is like she was thinking I wouldn't catch her! She was pretty proud of herself and kneed in the basket (still strapped in!) while being pushed around the store and waved at people. She currently does the beauty pageant wave, so it was like she was in her own personal parade in Target. I was laughing the whole way!
Then, we met Marcus at Chick-fil-a for lunch. Abby had her first chicken nugget. She ate it all. I am certain had she not liked Chick-fil-a we would have had problems. She ate lots of Chick-fil-a before she was born! Marcus and I joked that it was my last meal while pregnant, one year ago today!
After lunch we went to the mall and got our ears pierced! Call me crazy, but I love a little girl with her ears pierced. Marcus just asked that he not be with us. She took it like a pro and cried for a short while until I distracted her with a bottle. She even sat still for the second ear!
What a fun day!
Tomorrow is the big day- I am so very excited for us to spend the day together doing fun things and giving Abby all of her favorite foods!

2 comments:

the haley five said...

Oh, LOOK at those sparkly earrings! I love that, too! Brookly & Bella got theirs, but never wear earrings now. Hmmm, I think I should put some in their ears today! Abby looks lovely!

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

You are so brave getting her ears pierced! Girl, I gotta admit...I got mine pierced for the first time EVER this year to celebrate my 27th birthday...so it blows my mind that you got Abby's ears done. She looks so pretty though...I'm sorely tempted to do Billa's now, although I think I really missed the window of opportunity :o(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin