July 02, 2010

Corn on the Cob

I love corn on the cob and anytime Marcus grills, I make sure he adds corn on the cob to our dinner plate! Abby likes corn, but I've never thought to give her a cob to try. She was watching us eat it and took the cob from my plate! She did great and ate a lot of the corn. I need to buy some frozen small cobs for her lunches. Having so many teeth helps her out! I think she has 16 or 18 teeth :)
Next time, I think we'll go without the handles. She didn't use them and kept trying to bite them.
Abby has been a FABULOUS eater over the last 3 weeks. It is major progress from the hit or miss eater we've had beforehand. We are filling up her plate a second time during dinner and her lunchtime report is consistently saying "all" instead of "some" or "most". I think life is so much easier at this age with a happy eater and sleeper- those are the biggest blessings!



1 comment:

The Gumpls said...

I can't get over how much she has changed in the last few weeks we haven't seen each other! Michael loves corn on the cob too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin