November 12, 2008

11-11 Presents

Marcus bought me presents for 11-11! Wow, I need to celebrate the 11th day of each month :)
Here are the clues I was given and the presents:
Something practical- my birthing ball
Something I haven't gotten "in a long time"- roses
Something fun- a teenage mutant ninja turtle? Marcus picked up my new license plates yesterday afternoon and the NJT letters immediately made me thing of a NinJa Turtle. So, we decided we should rename my car after one of the turtles. I decided I liked Donatella best. So, he picked me up a little Donatella turtle to ride in the car with me.
Thanks for celebrating my lucky day with me Marcus!

2 comments:

~kristi said...

janitor

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

My favorite number is 3 ... So I declare March 3rd my lucky day!!! :) hehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin