November 21, 2008

Preview of Abby Lu?

Marcus' Mom sent us an 8x10 of Marcus as a baby to frame along side my baby picture for Abby Lu's room. We are amazed at how very different we look as babies and can't wait to see if Abby Lu looks like either one of us.
Here is a possible preview of our little girl...
(above) Deanna Gayle at 3 months old

Marcus Wayne at 3 weeks old

Marcus and I had a long discussion last night that I look like my baby picture and he totally doesn't look like his. All of his features seem to be different. I'm guessing since his is so very young, he developed most of his features we know today after 3 weeks. On mine, Marcus joked that you can't miss my big ears, my big forehead and my smile. I'm sure that was all said in love.

1 comment:

~kristi said...

Marcus Wayne? REally? Your game makes sense now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin