November 20, 2008

Anna's Work Shower

Yesterday, Marcus joined my office for lunch to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Abby Lu with my co-workers. I work in an office of 10 people total, so we are all pretty involved in each other's lives. It is much more like a family than an office- the good and the bad of a family!

Look at this cute monogrammed in *diamonds* onesie for Abby Lu. It even has a ladybug which I just love and is made from a local gal here in Austin!


We also received two big buckets filled with all of the little things that baby needs around the house- hangers, cabinet locks, place mats, rear view mirror attachment, toys, clothes, sippy cups, bath thermometer and much much more. Plus, they placed it all in the buckets I am using in her nursery.

Plus, an experienced Mom in the office bought us our bouncer (I hear it will be a lifesaver) and a man in the office ventured out on his own to buy sweet baby girl clothes. Wow!


In addition to great gifts, we also had yummy food! They were so kind to bring in one of my favs- Double Dave's pizza rolls with salad and chocolate chip cookie cake.

I am very blessed to work in such a great supportive office and to have such wonderful friends from it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great...now all I want for lunch is a chocolate chip cookie cake!!

What great co-workers you have. Must be awesome to work at such a great place.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin