December 21, 2008

Dinner with Family

Saturday night, we met up with my cousin Kristi and her family for dinner at Red Robin. Kids eat free all month!

Bella was full of personality last night and wasn't afraid of the big bird. Here she is checking him out!







She also found the straws to be quite amusing. They made great fangs, if you could catch her with them both in her mouth!







Finally, while waiting on the check, Marcus pulled out the ultimate kids' entertainment device- the iPhone. Both Landry and Bella giggled at the fishies with Marcus.
Think he'll have fun having his own little girl? I have no doubts!
Big thanks to Kristi and family for knowing my obsession with cupcakes- they gave me a large red cupcake shaped cookie jar. It looks perfect in my kitchen!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin