December 15, 2008

Labor Mantra

Please send me any scripture you think will help keep me focused during labor.

These currently mean the most to me and seem mighty relevant. I don't want to forget it isn't Dr. Vaughn or Dr. Neyman bringing this baby into the world- it is Him who made it all happen!

I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.- John 15:5

You alone created my inner being. You knitted me together inside my mother.- Psalm 139:13

Glory belongs to God, whose power is at work in us. By this power he can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine. - Ephesians 3:20

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prayed for this child, and the LORD granted my request. 1Samuel 1:27
What more need I say...
You all are in my prayers...
MIMI43grlz
Sent you an email with this "Abigale" sorry they didn't know how to spell it...LOL

Anonymous said...

We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him.

Romans 8:28 (NCV)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin