December 17, 2008

Full Circle

Last night I bought a new purse and since my current wallet didn't match, I decided to switch out my wallet to an older one that I hadn't used in ages. Changing out purses and wallets always leads to some fun- an expired coupon you forgot to use, surprise money, or even that lipstick that you thought was gone forever.

When I opened my old wallet last night, my findings were much more revelaing. I found a fortune from a long ago fortune cookie that read, "Good things come to those who wait." I am sure at the time I didn't believe it or thought I had waited long enough. In the change purse I found a small silver coin, shaped like a doll, that said "hope" on the front and the back said, "Put your hope in God". I can not remember who bought it for me or when I received it, but am glad I came across it again. It belongs in Abby's book for sure.

Whatever you are waiting on, I hope it comes to you too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gave you the "Hope" at Clear Springs in Midland over a glass of iced tea. It was given to me by a friend after my miscarriage, and it was given to her. . . I was the 3rd woman to have it, and I told you to pass it on to the next person. I am so glad you found it.

You opened the fortune at PF Chang's in La Cantera on GG weekend.

XOXO, Al

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin