December 15, 2008

New Glasses

I decided last week that I needed new black glasses. I have quite a few pair that I rotate out and find that I wear my 5-year old black glasses the most. So, Friday afternoon I had an eye appointment.

An eye appointment while pregnant is different. They won't dilate your eyes, it was hard to lean forward enough to press my forehead and chin into the machinery and everyone was concerned my eyesight would be different- it hasn't changed in years which I why I can wear so many pairs of glasses.

My eyesight was shown to have gotten a little better which isn't pregnancy related, so off I went to Lens Crafters to find new black glasses. These fun frames are white on the inside and have a little bit of black stones on the sides that make them sparkle. The consultant was super nice and gave me 45% off my bill which made these frames much more budget friendly. Plus, since they are Burberry, they came with a fun case!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin