October 24, 2009

Abby's New Wheels

I have seen this Playskool toy on numerous other blogs and when my friend Meg blogged about it with a $5 off coupon, I rushed to Wal-Mart to pick it up. Look at how proud she is- I love that smile and hope that she always feel confident in herself and her abilities.Abby is pulling up on lots of things and sits very stable now, so it was the perfect ride and walker for this stage. While sitting on it, she enjoyed checking out the spinners, lifting the hood, and shifting gears.
I think it exhausted her- she wanted up after a few minutes.

It does roll, making it a ride for her, but she wasn't too happy with it moving. I think it'll take a little more time before she can ride happy.

The blue part she is sitting on will also lift up and lock in place. This allow Abby to hold the yellow handle and push the toy as she learns to walk. She wasn't ready for that yet. She would stand holding the handle and put her weight on it which pushed it forward and she didn't know to move her feet to prevent herself from face planting.



3 comments:

Being Billingsley said...

This child is so beautiful. I just love to see her having so much fun!

AB

Tabriah said...

I love that smile!!!

Grammy Carol said...

That looks like the perfect toy for her at this stage! She'll have lots of fun with it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin