October 19, 2009

On Two Feet

Abby stood up for a LONG time looking out the living room window. I think she partially enjoyed it and partially stayed because she had no idea how to get out of the position. She started with her hands on the windowsill and very tentatively moved one at a time onto the window.
She looked at us like what is this and what do I do now?


My big girl! I love it!
These windows are about 1 foot off the ground, so they are just perfect for her. I am certain we'll spend a lot more time right here before Abby learns to walk.

5 comments:

Grammy Carol said...

Ahh, the power of mobility.

Tabriah said...

Too cute! I love the proud smile!

Being Billingsley said...

That could be the greatest smile I've ever seen. That is adorable!

Peace!

AB

Holly Renee said...

okay....i just MELT when that little smile hits the blog! EVERYTIME!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Oh my, she will be walking before you know it! Crazy! WHy do they grow up sooo fast!?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin