October 21, 2009

Gigantic Scissors for Sale

I have decided to make some changes to my craft room and am selling a couple of items including my gigantic Pottery Barn Kids scissors. I have loved these for over 2 years- they are perfect in a craft room, play room, boys bedroom, or a classroom (at a school or home).


I know many of my friends have commented on them before. So, before I list them on Craigslist and open my inbox up to a bunch of random spam, I wanted to give my friends the chance to buy them. I am selling them for $50. From end to end, each "arm" is about 50". Yes, they are more than 4 feet long.
They are made of wood and have a very sturdy hanging system on the back. The scissors are silver/grey and dark red. I think I paid about $125 for them new.

Email me or leave a comment if you want them. I can't ship them, so you need to be local!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin