October 25, 2009

Where is the Cat?

This is by far Abby's favorite book- Where is the Cat? She loves it- smiles when we read it, crawls to pull it out among her other books, and is now a nightly staple. Every other page simply asks, where is the cat? When you turn the page, you find him in various places- on the chair, by the sea, under your hat, etc.
I am pretty certain this book was from Jennifer at my PEO book shower. I love the variety of books I received and having such wonderful women behind each of the books.

2 comments:

Being Billingsley said...

That is one cute little baby. I love that she loves books!

AB

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

We set up his bookshelf the other day ... now i can't wait to fill it up with a whole lot of books!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin