October 18, 2009

Don't Hold Me Back!

Marcus manages bath time 99% of the time and he is so frustrated with Abby's movement inside the tub. She wants to reach for him or the faucet, stand up, lean over, grab a toy, etc. He decided tonight to let her try the tub without any props. She did great and appeared to be much happier with her freedom.
Marcus is scared she is going to hit her head on the rim of the tub, but I assured him she will be fine. Do they sell anything to place around the top to soften it? I didn't think so, but am certain if it exists, one of you will know!

5 comments:

Tabriah said...

Why yes they do. They have something to put over everthing! They have things to put over the faucet at Babies R' Us and/or USA Baby. The one we have matches the Boon 3 in 1 seat. And, at One Step Ahead I've seen an inflatible rim to put around the top of the tub. Which on second thought, I should have bought! But, I think the safety wise the most important thing to get are the non-skid sticker things to put on the bottom of the tub so if they do walk or stand they don't slip. I found those at USA Baby in the bath section and they even changed color if the water was too warm.

Grammy Carol said...

Two words: Football Helmet!

Debra_and_Mike said...

We went to BuyBuy Baby for the first time a couple weeks ago and I went crazy. I felt they had so much more than BabiesRUs. We have new (safety) bath tub accessories just because of this visit. I'd check them out!

Alison said...

Oh, Good Lord! You cannot bubble wrap the whole, dang house. XOXO

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I do not believe I will be able to count all of the bumps and bruises that our little is going to get!! Oh, the joys!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin