October 20, 2009

Four Future Raiders- UPDATED

I removed the picture of a picture and added the Picture People proofs sent to us. Here is a non- Red Raider picture we took before Natalie and the kids arrived.
You can see her full head of hair, long and lean legs (whose child is this?!?) and her sweet teeny little feet. I love this pose!

Thank you Meg for her sweet bloomers- they were perfect for this picture.

This past weekend my girlfriend Natalie and I went to Picture People to take Texas Tech Red Raider photos with our kids. Abby and Blythe have matching red and black tutus, shirts and hairbows. Michael recently turned 1 and we bought him a #1 TTU jersey for his birthday.

We dressed them all up for some fun pictures.We also took individual/family pictures. I love this sweet one of Abby in her tutu with Daddy's tattered ball. I am a big fan of football because of my father and hope Abby enjoys it with us as she gets older. Here is one we didn't buy, but it highlights their sweet tutus and Blythe's love of Abby. I'm thinking Blythe needs a little sister :)


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are the cutest little Red Raiders I've ever seen!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

These are sooo cute!! I'm sure we will have plenty pics of our little boy like that ... except in burnt orange!

Tabriah said...

They look all adorable! I love the one of her kissing Abby on the cheek...it is so sweet!

The Gumpls said...

love our Red RAider babies!!!! We had so much fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin