October 22, 2009

Call me Mummy

Abby wore another Halloween outfit this week- it reads "My Mummy Loves Me". Feel free to refer to me as Mummy for the next 9 days!I am entering the hard to keep her still long enough for a picture stage! She is so easily distracted by me, the camera, the lightswitch, the cat, Daddy, you name it!
It ok, Mummy still loves her to bits!

If you are reading this and can say a prayer for my friend "JT". Please ask the Lord to hold her and her baby tight tonight. She is experiencing pregnancy complications for a second straight pregnancy and is in surgery tonight. I am begging the Lord to comfort her, to keep her unborn baby girl safe and sound, and to help us all support her and her husband in anyway we can.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

looks to be crawling all over the place ... at least she stops and turns for the camera!!

Tabriah said...

Been saying prayers for JT. I hope everything is alright? Will you update me and let me know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin