October 15, 2009

Halloween Attire

I was pregnant this time last year and went a little crazy on the post-Halloween sales. I love buying ahead for Abby Lu to save money and get her cute things. But, I have to keep track of what I have bought because sweet Abby has a handful of Halloween outfits. How many does one baby girl need?
We started wearing them this week and can do one per week and make it to Halloween. Today, she wore her "Baby's First Halloween" onesie with striped pants and her new silver shoes. I swore the shoes (size 3-6 months) fit, but she kicked them right off. We'll try those again next month and go back to our 0-3 month shoes. Sigh!The picture above is her new face and she loves to make it! It melts my pumpkin-filled heart!
Abby also wore one of her 3 Halloween bows. This one has candy corn on it and was a gift from Abby's friend Blythe. Abby and Blythe are having pictures made together this weekend. I'll be sure to post the girls pics- they are going to be cute and treasured by their Daddies!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

What a cute face! I love all those scrunched up faces!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I also love the face!! We also, are trying to catch summer clothes clearanced for next year ... and now the halloween outfits!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin