November 22, 2010

Vintage Red Photos

We met my friend Jenny of Photography by Jenny Rhea for photos on Saturday morning. We've already taken our Christmas photos, but she had access to this red truck and I just knew they'd look awesome in our home. I've seen the proofs and they really are awesome! I can't wait to order a big print for our entryway.
Along with the truck where we took many family photos, Jenny had an old rusty tricycle and Abby had so much fun riding it. I was excited to see what pictures Jenny got from the tricycle since she was practically laying on the ground snapping away!
How cute is this! She had no idea how to use the pedals, but with a little help from Daddy, she went "wee" up and down the field!

I'll be sure to share the photos we select after we order them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin