December 20, 2007

Avnet Christmas

Tonight was Marcus' team's Christmas party. It started with a couple of games of pool and rounds of beer at Scooter's Pool Hall in Cedar Park.

I showed up after 5:00 to play with Deanna for the pool championship and we WON! I was lucky enough to hit the 8 ball in.

After pool, we all headed to dinner at Traxx- a good restaurant in Cedar Park. I love chicken fried steak and was impressed with their edition.

Pictured from the left is Marcus, Delia and John, Ed and Valerie, Deanna, Keith, Donna and John.





After dinner everyone headed to John's house for the white elephant exchange, the Poinsettia Bowl and a little drinky-drink.




Ed is Czech and loves to share his Czech Plum Brandy with the group. I don't drink, so I always skip but the sour looks on everyone's faces tell me only a Czech could love this drink.






I love getting together with Marcus' coworkers because I get to see my buddy Keith. He has the same job as Marcus, but in Houston. Keith is single and I am looking for just the right girl for him. If you know any nice girls looking for a family-oriented, responsible, cute, beer-drinkin', football lovin' mid-thirties man, email me! Keith is a great catch!

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

The Danes have a similar drink called KIJAFA. It is a sweet cherry brandy. It is really yummy, though - especially with dessert.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin