December 21, 2007

Upgrades to the Scrapbook Room

I have been wanting to upgrade a couple of things in my scrapbook room for about a year. So, I took a little bit of my bonus last week and purchased a couple of things....

Here is the new little corner of the room. I have loved this bulletin board for years. It is 44" wide by 32" tall- HUGE!



This is a new toy from Pottery Barn. It is made to hold cards, photos or postcards like in the old general store. It even twirls. I love finding the most unique things at Pottery Barn.






This is the other corner of the room. With my new space, it is much cleaner and I have more surface room to work with.




With my room all clean, I felt inspired to scrap a couple of pages. I owe my good friend Alison a stack of pages she sent me back in October.

Thank you for being patient Alison! I will complete your pages this weekend and have them to you next week.

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

Very fun and creative! I love the card holder. And, your curtains are super cute too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin