December 04, 2007

Oh My God- It is Here!


I can't believe the White Rock Marathon weekend is upon us. In just 5 days, we will be running our marathon relay. It is all becoming very real! I am scared my shins will hurt and my time will suck, but I am more excited to do this with Billye, Katy, Chandra and Danni! I can't wait to meet Will on Saturday, see his ESPN feature video and to meet his amazing parents, Reagan and Katie. Beyond Will, we are running for all the boys and girls at Shriner's with hand and feet differences. I hope we can inspire them as much as they have inspired us. Please pray for us girls as we run on Sunday morning- our health, our stamina, and for good weather.
If you want to read more about Baby Will, click here.
To donate to Shriner's Hospital in Will's honor, click here.

3 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

You'll do great!

Are you running the full marathon? Or half?

Meet the Boyd's said...

You will do great no matter the weather! But i'll pray for no rain. Maybe since i'm Stormi he will listen...maybe not.

S

Meg said...

Will's parents seem simply amazing. The smile on that little guy's face will definitely pull you through the race! I wish I was going to be in town to cheer you on! GO, ANNA, GO!
:) Meg

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin