December 06, 2007

Zappos Problems

I think we all know that I love shoes! And where do I love to get my shoes.... ZAPPOS!

I have never had one single problem with them. They deliver my shoes quickly, they ship them for free, heck, they let me return them for free.

But, this week, I have had my first bad Zappos experience. I ordered Marcus a present from them on Sunday and when it didn't arrive Monday morning I was a little perplexed. I looked at my account online and saw it was on it's way.

I got busy at work and realized today that I had no present for Marcus. I went back online and my package has been lost. I won't say Zappos is to blame, more UPS really. It went out for delivery on Wednesday and never was signed for or returned. No one can find it.

I have to wait 9 business days for UPS to claim it dead and then we'll see if Zappos steps up to the customer service plate and replaces my items. Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin