December 26, 2007

Gathering of the Goddesses

My friend Lori emailed me a link to a website called Personal Creations where they personalize just about anything. She was shopping on their site and saw their Goddess line and thought of me, not because Lori thinks I am a Goddess, but because she knows that is what my college girlfriends and I call ourselves. I just had to personalize a plate to serve snacks on next time I see my Goddesses.
Alison, Billye, Chandra, Danni and Katy- this plates for you. May we always enjoy our gatherings together and may the snacks always be calorie free. Finally, let me apologize now for Chandra's green hair. I promise I chose blond for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks for thinking of all of us and doing something so lasting. May we always cherish it!
Billye

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin