December 01, 2007

Reindeer Run...

Today was the 2nd annual Lifetime Fitness Reindeer Run that Anna and I signed up to do...it's the last weekend before the big ROCK marathon relay.



Unlike last week, the rain was......bearable. Just little bitty drizzle here and there...and it was 65, not 35 this time. So not so bad weather for this one...



However....I need to log a grievance with the directors of this race. This was advertised as a 5K.....this was NOT a 5K. My time was a couple mintues over our "mistake at the lake" as was Anna's I swear by my Brooks running shoes, this was at LEAST 3.4miles...maybe 3.5. Afterwards, there were bananas, and napping.....and there was much rejoicing....








Marcus

1 comment:

Caroline George said...

Yay! Ya'll are so cute! I'm glad this weekend was better than last!
Still cheering you on!
MG & CG

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin