August 12, 2009

Abby's 7 month Photos

I could stare at these all day long! We had Abby's photos done by a photographer friend Rachel late last month and she sent us the images this morning. She is still playing with edits, but I love love them already! I can't imagine what more can be done to them!
We took them on a Sunday afternoon on the square in Georgetown. It was super hot out, but you can see that Rachel captured some classic Abby faces- the old man face, the crooked tongue, a big smile for Daddy and a studious smile. We are meeting Rachel again on Saturday to try and capture a good in the grass picture with a big smile!
Can you tell how much this girl loves her Daddy!She also loved the cold marble inside the courthouse!
We stopped and took a water break and someone made a little mess on her shirt!

I just love this little dress! I bought it for the wedding we attended in June, but had to get one more wear out of it. I saw it on a child on another blog, contacted the blogger for the brand, googled it and found it on sale at a small boutique in Arkansas. It was well worth my search!

What is your favorite?

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I love them all! But the first is my favorite!! SO CUTE!!

~kristi said...

the first one and the one with Marcus are my faves, so cute!! Are you going to distribute any? I want one (sometime)

Judy said...

Anna, they turned out so great! I just asked Rachel when it would be my turn to take pictures again ;)

Mary Kate said...

I LOVE the precious Misha Lulu dress...my baby girl has one too!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin