August 25, 2009

This Little Piggy....

... ate three meals today! Yea Abby!
Sweet baby girl has been hungry so Monday we just gave school a new schedule and packed her a breakfast and lunch instead of one brunch meal.
This was her schedule:
7 AM- 6 oz. bottle
9 AM- 2T peaches mixed with 2T applesauce
12 PM- 3T sweet potatoes mixed with 2T rice and 6 oz. bottle
3 PM- 6 oz. bottle and "puffs" snack
6 PM- 2T turkey (a new food!) mixed with 2T carrots and 2T avocado
6:30PM- 6 oz. bottle
With all that food and her comfy new soft mattress, can you guess what happened? Yep, Abby slept until 6:35 this morning when I had to wake her for school! I am so excited and hope this lasts! When she awoke at 5:30 each morning she would down a 4 oz. bottle. Maybe this extra meal will help her last until a normal waking time.
Marcus and I laughed at this picture! I am certain she is trying to say something funny to us, but I just can't decide what- seliling us a fake rolex or used car, singing at a smoky piano bar? What do you think?



3 comments:

Grammy Carol said...

I think she's saying "You're on my foot!"

Melissa said...

Yea, Abby!! Keep up the great sleeping!!

Being Billingsley said...

Clearly she's saying a hearty, "I love you man" after the keg stand she just finished.

Love,

Andrea B.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin