August 15, 2009

Those Baby Blues

We have a large star in the middle of our front door. The majority of the door is glass and the angles the glass is cut at make for a variety of colors when the sun is shining. Leaving Abby's room to go into the main part of the house means we walk past the door. She lights up when she sees all the sunlights and colors and I always notice her eyes look the bluest in that part of the house. So, today I captured them. No editing has been done- can you believe how beautiful they are? Marcus and I have green/yellow/brown eyes that are not nearly as spectacular as these.

I just can't believe God gave us a daughter this beautiful.

1 comment:

the haley five said...

Anna,
From the moment I met you, I knew that you & Marcus would be such wonderful parents! Goodness, it is amazing to love something so incredibly! These words above really show how smitten you are! And truly, WHO wouldn't be?! She's just lovely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin