August 09, 2009

Go Badgers!

Marcus' school is having an all classes reunion in September, so we will be driving to Merkel to attend the Merkel High School football game. I love a good crisp fall night and high school football.
We wanted to dress her in his school colors- yellow and purple which isn't a common color combination. Ralph Lauren to the rescue! I was thinking I could find a solid dress online for her and then add a bow of the opposite school color; however, RL did better than that! They have a Create Your Own collection. You pick a shirt or dress (baby, kids or adults) and can then select to monogram it or put a pony on it and you pick the thread color. It was perfect for what we wanted!
I even got the dress on sale for $19.99. We chose a purple pony (I hate to monogram everything and then have nothing to pass down or donate!). I ordered her a big purple bow from my favorite bow maker on Etsy and Abby is all set to cheer on Daddy's Badgers! If only finding myself something to wear was so easy!

2 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

Hi Jenks! My name is Amy and I'm a friend of Susan Neal's. I usually prefer to blog stalk anonymously, but I saw that Marcus was from Merkel. I was wondering what year he graduated. I lived there for several years, my dad Lynn Cauley was the baseball coach for a while, and we still have lots of friends there. Just wondering! Your little girl is precious, btw!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

You should see our ebay watch list ... ALL Polo shirts/onsies!! hehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin