August 05, 2009

Giraffe Dress

This sweet dress was a gift from one of my association's members. Dr. Siy gave me a wonderful gift bag of goodies before Abby was born and brought her this dress when I was in Arlington last month for my convention. Isn't it cute! I thought of you Aunt Vicki!
The subject of these photos is pretty cute too!

And now, for Abby's newest trick.... she has learned to clap. She claps all day long. If she is holding her bottle, she claps it. I guess she just discovered that she has 2 hands and they can touch. I wonder what else she doesn't know that we think she does?

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Way to go, Abby LU!! :)

The Gumpls said...

I love the cute clothes!

April said...

Sooo sassy & cute!!! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin