August 28, 2009

Jenny Jump Up

My cousin once posted on her blog that blurry pictures of young kids are okay- it shows excitement, activity, mobility, and joy! Can you see that in the blur of Abby twirling and jumping in her new Jenny Jump Up?We broke down and bought another toy for her. We, is me, myself and I. I called Marcus afterward to tell him I gave in. We knew she would like the jumper, but were uncertain of it's safety since I had read of injuries and it was a boyish version called Johnny Jump Up. Abby loves to jump/rock when she is sitting and jump in her saucer when she is playing.
We decided the office door frame would be safe since it is 2 doors wide and she won't be able to jump into the door frame. Last night we let her loose in it and she enjoyed it. I think she'll love it even more this weekend when it isn't after dinner or close to bedtime.

I love this girly version with light pink, hot pink and green. I hope Abby and her Jenny have a good couple of months together!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin