August 28, 2009

Time for Green Beans

The next new food for Abby was green beans. We mixed them with her chicken and brown rice and she didn't seem to mind. We'll slowly move them out of the chicken and serve them as a stand-alone food. I hate green beans unless they are fresh and served with a little oil and spices at a nice restuarant. The smell of these about did me in. I secretly hoped she wouldn't like them so I would have to smell them, but no such luck. I'll be steaming and pureeing green beans soon!

1 comment:

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

I'm with you on the green beans. However if you're buying them frozen or fresh and then pureeing, they smell MUCH better than the jarred stuff! I think all veggies taste better when they're fresh, don't you?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin